While long-range eliminations are the Brookside’s bread and butter, it’s not configured for quickscoping although it can still be done. Overkill brings the Emissary’s versatility accuracy and reliability. The blueprint can easily handle threats at short to medium distances. Stay stocked in the field with Scavenger and get a double dose of C4 to handle vehicles or approaching enemies. The Recon Drone will help you determine which weapon to use at enemies and where to position the Brookside for lethal target practice.
Blueprint Specific Tips for Warzone
1. The Brookside and the Emissary combo is one-two punch loadout. While the Brookside is a ranged beast, don’t overlook the secondary in this loadout as it is completely devastating in its own right.
2. If you go with the Hedgerow, maximize its high damage capabilities by using it at all ranges. Just know if you need a quicker ADS, especially for follow-up shots, the Gavel should be the go-to.
3. The Sniper Scope attachment will reveal your position via scope glint. Use the Recon Drone, UAV (if you have one), or teammates callouts before ADSing to get the drop on unsuspecting enemies.
4. Every wanted to snipe a target out of the sky? The Brookside is an ideal for configuration to catch parachuting foes. Remember to lead your target before firing and enjoy the special feeling of taking out an enemy before they hit the ground.
5. While stationary sniper configured weapons aren’t always the most agile, you may need to quickly re-position if spotted. If you claim the high ground, you can deploy your parachute to float to safety. From there, regroup and mount on cover to take down any pursuers.
Purchase the Season Four Battle Pass to gain access to unlock all of the system’s 100 Tiers, and progress through them to earn these weapon blueprints for your squad alongside other goods, including Operator skins, vehicle skins, XP and Weapon XP Tokens, and instant access to the newest Operator — Price. Preview all the goods of the Battle Pass by visiting the Battle Pass tab in-game.
Want more information on Warzone? Read the Free Official Warzone Strategy Guide for over 250 tips, an interactive atlas of Verdansk, strategies on game modes, and more.
We’ll see you online. Stay frosty.
Test out these new blueprints in your loadouts to snipe with your heart’s content.
We’ll see you online.