Starting today, Wednesday, November 8, once players download the latest software updates in advance of Modern Warfare III’s worldwide launch, Call of Duty HQ will be the central location to play new and upcoming content for Modern Warfare III, as well as the launch pad for Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Each title will be featured on its own row within Call of Duty HQ, including a What’s Hot row highlighting specific playlists.
· What’s Hot: The home of top playlists for Modern Warfare III
· MWIII: Access the Modern Warfare III Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
· Warzone: Play Call of Duty: Warzone or the DMZ beta from this row
· MWII: Access the Modern Warfare II Campaign, Multiplayer, Raids, and more
Call of Duty HQ will also feature an in-game store for Modern Warfare III, and at game launch will include the all-new CODE Warrior Pack and current Modern Warfare II content bundles. New Modern Warfare III content bundles will be available in Season 01.
Warzone playlists will rejoin the What’s Hot row at a later date. Players will be able to seamlessly switch between Modern Warfare III and Warzone content starting in Season 01.
Call of Duty HQ continues to evolve, bringing multiple titles to Call of Duty players from one, single destination. The following issues are known and are being addressed:
· Physical Disc Identification: Players will encounter changes with how Call of Duty games are listed during the download and installation process. For example, some players who purchase the disc version of Modern Warfare III, but do not already have Modern Warfare II installed will not see the Modern Warfare III icon until COD HQ has fully updated after a Day One patch.
· Cross-Title Parties: Cross-Title Parties: Players who form parties within Modern Warfare III may be disbanded when switching to Call of Duty: Warzone. If this happens, players can party up again to play in Warzone. This will be corrected in an update shortly after launch of Modern Warfare III.
© 2023 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, and MODERN WARFARE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owner.
For more information on Activision games, follow @Activision on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.