Party Mode Brings Fast Paced Co-op to Crash Team Rumble
For players looking to take a breather from competitive matches, Season 2 delivers with Party Mode! Assemble a team of 4 and unwind in 5 distinct mini-game rounds, each with their own challenges. You’ll need to work together as a team to accomplish each task, while simultaneously collecting clocks that increase your remaining time! Master each Party Mode Wave and you may even unlock a secret Boss Wave, the ultimate test of skill for Crash veterans. Every round, your team’s score is calculated based on how quickly you complete each goal, so you’ll need to practice minimizing your time, and maximizing your score!
Party Mode Rounds come in 5 different types:
· Speed Run – Race through speed pads with your teammates while dodging hazards like bumpers and nitro crates. Players are connected by a tether that increases their speed, but breaks if players move too far apart from their teammates. Don’t leave anyone behind, and race as a group to achieve the best times!
· What’s Cookin? – Work together to collect specific ingredients and add them to a huge pot that travels around the map. Make sure to communicate with your teammates to ensure you aren’t grabbing the wrong ingredients, and always keep an eye on the pot!
· Get Lit – Players must use a candle to light lanterns scattered around a massive tower before time runs out. Your candle will burn out, so you’ll need to rely on your teammates to re-light it to keep up the pace. Careful timing and coordination are the keys to success!
· Dig It – Search across the map for buried bones and reassemble them in the center to uncover a full skeleton! Some bones are larger than others and need multiple players to carry them. Make good use of the ping system, and time your jumps in tandem to ensure the best times.
· Bounce Balloons (releasing later during Season 2) – Leap high in the sky above Calamity Canyon, and bounce across huge balloons to score points. Each wave generates different sets of balloons; your team will need to bounce on a certain number of each shape to claim victory. Bounce carefully, as multiple players leaping at the same balloon may find themselves plummeting back to earth!